WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mmmmm Cannndy



I have a sweet tooth for all sorts of candies but Chocolate is my preference over any others. I like chocolate because it's rich, dark, textured, can melt easily and then solidify when cooled. It can take shape, you can add other ingredients to it and sometimes it leaves an aftertaste. I like it too because it compliments other items like fruits and cuisines. Very versatile. Most of all it compliments me. Let's not talk about the things chocolate can do. I've known it to be the perfect remedy for PMS or depression, the top over after a perfect meal, or just the right amount of caffeine for a pick me up. It can do wonders!


However the older I get and the way society has made acceptance these days I have to think if I would ever have a specific taste for a different sort of candy. It never really occurred to me before of a serious interest in other sorts but I notice now that sorted candies have taken an obvious interest in my flavor. Hey Nah!


I love my Snickers and will not betray my love as long as I am vowed to that deep rich chocolate hunger conciliate. But if circumstances changed I wonder if I would opt to not discriminate and make a Zero my new hero. Hee Hee Hee... I'm just sayin', couldn't it satisfy me too?


SERIOUSLY?! Did you really think I was talking about candy? Duh!

3 comments:

princess007x said...

As I was reading my mind began to wonder, but im like naw she can't be. (The girl is) So I just snap my fingers in the air and shake my head. YOU GO GIRL!!!

M.O. said...

Well Princess I'm just sayin! LOL!

Angie said...

You know my goofy ass had to read it 2 times, cuz I did think you were talking about candy. I even thought,"Do they even sell Zero's anymore?" LOL