WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't Call Me

Black Magic and I were talking about names we can and cannot accept. The question posed was "If a guy called you a Bitch or Hoe (whore) which of the two would insult you more than the other?" We both agreed that they shouldn't call us either one but let's face it...they do. It's already established that everyone knows better. So then it comes down to which is the lesser of the two evils for you personally. We both picked a man would get cussed out if they referred to either one of us as a Hoe.

When he calls you a hoe he's aiming to insult you, especially if he doesn't know you. His ego may have gotten bruised resulting in an involuntary reaction and that was the best he could come up with at a short notice. It could be for a number of reasons. Whatever the reason is though he's an asshole with cussing out coming his way. He takes a stab at the stain on your reputation, attempting to flaw your character when he calls you a hoe. Folks know hoes. They know that it can be a dirty and demeaning job, to be one professionally or amateur, whether out of necessity or for fun. They know hoes can be hollow and open for any and everybody, used up and worn out. Sure she can be paid and live outwardly affluent but everybody takes from them and there's no lady left in a hoe to show for it....they are just hoes... dumped into that soiled category.

Now if he calls you a Bitch, well you can live with that. He's only tagging your attitude and that really is up to you to do as you please with it. You may have good reason to be a bitch. Some people prefer that attitude as also their means for communication. That might be the best way they relate or understand what you convey. Bitches don't have to give up their wholesome to be prosperous like hoes do. You can take a bitch home to meet momma and marry her. You can be a bitch and no one has to know until you get ready to introduce that alter ego and yes it can be an alter ego. Easily turned off and on at your discretion. That's what I like about a bitch.

But I tell you what I don't like out of all the names I have been called. Don't call me "Dear"! I hate when people call me that! It sounds so condescending to me like I am beneath someone as if I am a child they are referring to. I don't know why but it does. Don't call me that shit either!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Don't call me Chicken Titties!