WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Humbuggish

Today I am...in the words of Little Miss...A MEANIE! I don't know what's jumped into me lately. I don't want to be nice. I don't want to be caring. I don't want to be forgiving. I don't want to be loving. I enjoy being mean. It comes natural these days. Let me tell you some of the mean things I've done and wanna have the nerve to be happy about it too!

Incident 1
  • Called my boss out of "it's" actual name and referred to it by the name I've created, Count Chocula. To it's face. 
Incident 2
  •  When driving I let NO ONE in and I park in the handicap sections (for quick in and outs).

Incident 3 (Weekend Meanie Only)
  •  I wear my O'bama T-shirt everywhere that has the white house and his face on it and it says...Paint It Black (meaning the white house). I want to be humbuggish and you should see the looks I get shot at me wearing it. 

Incident 4
  • I cut people off when they are speaking. My body language speak volumes! I roll my eyes. I tell my co-worker she's got a picky head.

Incident 5
  • I purposely do the opposite of what I'm told.

I know its supposed to be nice to be nice but quite frankly no the hell it isn't. Not all the time. Since I've been a Meanie today I do feel liberated. I feel like I've gotten some things off my chest and I am in control. I should use all of this control to do right and be good but it's just so much more fun being mean sometimes. I have decided that I will allow myself this at least once every three months (or fiscal year). That means I will get it back 3 times in one year which I think is an even wash considering I get it sometimes anyway when I do right. Karma is not fair...she's a Meanie.

3 comments:

Angie said...

LMAO @ Picky head!

Anonymous said...

Look you and Angie, need to get off my ass!! Actually, I think its kinda funny and sometime I try and sometime I don't try hard enough. But calling me Picky Head keeps me on my toes and let's me know somebody actually give a DAMM...Shit!

M.O. said...

Somebody actually does give a damn and I hope you know that. :-)