WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Never Say Never My Ass


You know how you are never supposed to say never? I have been a victim of saying never only to be proven wrong on more than one occasion. I know it's a tough statement that's tested, tried and true but I honestly believe there are some things I can and will say NE'VAH to. There's not many but here goes...
1. At this age I will never have another child! You will see me on the 5 o'clock news!
2. I will never again allow anyone to clip my wings.
3. I will never have to worry about where I will spend eternity.
4. I will never let anyone use me up.
5. I will never fit into a size 0 again! LOL! I can't believe I used to be that size. That's virtually invisible!

So there you have it. Those are my Nevers.

No comments: