WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Monday, April 02, 2012

Go To Hell in 2012

I've been talking to some folks in my circle and I usually hear a definitive response to they way they feel about something. The response is an affirmation on how I should expect one to behave from this point forward, usually tinted with a clever saying much like the one in the title above. I've taken an curious notice to these because from time to time I feel the way they do and come up with my own. I often listen to what drive these quotes and most times agree with their conclusion. Some quotes are derived from selfishness and others the realization of being fed up. In any case I've collected a few from various sources not just my own.

Go To Hell in 2012
  • I think you can figure what that one means.

Do You.... When You Want To 
  • I've been told this one means that you don't have to make special arrangements to be yourself or do things that makes life bearable to you with regards of putting some others consideration above your own. If you feel like being nice, go for it...if not, no love lost.
I Will Adjust
  • Simple phrase but a heavy weight. This means they don't have to do a damn thing. There is nothing for them to change. You will do all the changing. Let that person be. You will adjust your attitude and actions for what is more suitable for you to handle and in your favor.
I Ain't Arguing
  • Going around and around with no solution or beneficial outcome is a waste of my time. A person who does the same thing but expects a different outcome is a fool. Don't loose your breath just adjust.
I've used these and mouthed these quotes and will continue to do so. It's a shame that the world has gotten this way, to the point where its ok to be an asshole or selfish. I don't know if it's always been this way or if it just hit home for me. It seems as though I am now in survivor mode and blending with the masses but at one time in my life the consideration of others first was taught to me and applied. Everyone reaped the benefit of being kind to one another but something happened along the way.

No comments: