WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Notions and Potions

If I could, I would, and I would be the richest girl in the world!

Everyday my appreciation grows fonder at where I've landed in life's journey. I'm so proud of me. I listened. I tried. I cried. I succeeded! Once you get a taste of freedom, you hunger for more. When you get to the point where folks will have to accept you like you are or not at all, and you are alright with it, then you have reached your freedom. People like me will change throughout our life cycles most times for the better. Then, it becomes up to others to decide if they will adjust to our change, and love us with it or not. Unconditional love. I'm talking about self worth. Men tend to acquire self worth at conception. Stupid Lucky Bastards! But for women, sadly it can take almost a lifetime to get.

So I say, if I could, I would and I would be the richest girl in the world!

If I could bottle it up like a potion to ingest or a perfumed spray mist to inhale, Lawd! Lawd! Lawd!!! I would be slipping some women a whole lot of Mickeys! Just imagine if you could take something that would remove the inhibition, or block the mind restraints of being what and who you are supposed to be, careless to what others may think. If women could just take something to remove the fear.

But the mentality has to be coupled with the appropriate intelligence otherwise you would be just a selfish cocky "B" with nothing to show for it.  God knows what He's doing though. He knows that kind of power isn't for every woman, some just can't handle it. He knows you have to earn it and go through initiation so once it's obtained you protect it at all cost. Damn! Now if only they knew.  I just wish more women knew better.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hmmm, that is all.

-KG said...

Interesting read from a man's prospective, here we are thinking that you have it all together and we are the one's behind.

"To be" is what I believe we all desire. To be Accepted, liked, desired, etc.. no matter the gender.