WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Use Billboards

Why is it that reading the signs for some people so difficult? There are things that I absolutely hate and to show my dismay I send little alerts that would...correction SHOULD prompt one to change course or divert. Maybe that's my problem...maybe I shouldn't send little alerts, I should do something on a more grand scale. For instance, I don't like lots of questions asked consecutively especially when I am eating. As a matter of fact, I don't care much for talking when I'm eating at all. So when I'm invited to conversation with questions, I send little signals that say, "Please don't fuck with me, I'm eating!" I know I know I know...I act like a damn caged animal sometimes behind some food. But the signals go like this, one-word, quick responses, minimal eye-contact or shaking my head yes or no for answers. There's no engaging, no inviting, no nothing! Just leave me alone! I'm eating! Get it? Read the signs! That's a small one about me I don't expect people to know right off hand, but there are others who have been around long enough to know how to read the signs.


M.O.M is in a fraternity and is heavily active. Well great for him! I don't mind it not one bit. Do you Boo! BUT not on my time. He wears his fraternity's shirt in public with me and I HATE it!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! When we go places, someone in the frat stops and speak and they hold conversations reliving their past about where they pledged and who they knew. Well Whooptie Freakin Doo! That's a wonderful way to eat up precious family time, not to mention I'm walking around with this talking fraternity advertisement. In the past I have mentioned, alerted, signaled and everything short of screaming please don't wear that with me in public. IGNORED.


That's what I used to get! Now I can't wait for him to pull that shirt out and wear it. I even offer to iron it. When we are stopped now, the conversation is a wee bit different. Maybe it's because the last time he wore his shirt, I wore...well... I wear mine!


 When the signs don't work, I like using billboards instead.

1 comment:

angie said...

Where can I pick that shirt up? lol