WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Calculator

I have a fire in my belly. No it's not gas! It's what I am repressing on purpose and because of it this fire is manifesting physically in my stomach. It's like what stress can do to the body. For some, stress goes to the muscles causing tensing, or headaches, weight gain/loss, etc.

Although this is not stress induced it is a repercussion. I'm doing this on purpose because I have to learn and develop a tolerance. I am trying to be more of a thinking adult, one who calculates and execute with precision. In order to do this I have to suppress some feelings and find other outlets. I have to find an outlet because I wasn't designed to keep everything in either. I want to think clearly about all of the possibilities from every end of the spectrum. I want to make sure all of the bases are covered and even give the benefit of a doubt if warranted. I want to do these things so that I can have certainty before I strike. I think that's a sign of a mature person.

Mature people would have clarity before acting. Some things are obvious and very clear but somethings require a little more effort. You have to dig a little deeper to find an answer and sometimes you don't get answer, but you can get how to respond if you take the time to compute. When computing you have to think things through. You have to be still and just wait. I figure with practice though, it should get easier to do, easier to be. I also conclude that this fire in my belly will go away. So that's the plan for this year. That's my New Year's Resolution to be a calculator.

3 comments:

tashdim said...

I will agree to disagree with you. Mature people also have trouble making decisives moves. So, don't ever think it's a level of maturity that's stop one from being calculating. It takes practice and a sense of calmness to be calculating. It takes patience! Your belly will let you know when it too full and you will know exactly what moves to make. Your very intellectual, funny, calculating, loving, and many more. I learned those features about you in this short time in knowing you.

Love ya once again great post...I could not do it!!!

Angie said...

If you try to move too far from yourself (your personality).....never mind. LOL

M.O. said...

Angie you Heffer! See I'm starting already...it took me 4 days to respond! LOL!

Princess, Thank you for the observation and compliments!