WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Thursday, October 06, 2011

The Estates




Of course out of no where while I'm working I have to stop and write these tad bits. When working I audit personal and job information on employees and I take notice to their street names or anything that would be striking to me. Most times it's their names or their address. Over the years I have come across some weird names for both but I got to thinking....again.

I was thinking if I had tons of money I'd like to own a subdivision. It would be a nice affordable well maintained place to live like any other with dues and deeds restrictions and lots to offer but I wonder how many people would actually take up residence in my subdivision. I would have names for streets like Licky Dicky Lane or Ménage à Trois Trace, Bullshit Blvd., Suck on Me Street, Fuck You Road, Kiss My Ass Square, Sit on This Circle or maybe even Bite Me Court.

I have concluded that I would own the biggest house on Fuck You Road, what street do you think you would live on?

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'd live on Sit on this square!