WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

WELCOME TO MY SPOT!

If you were invited here, I only have one rule......be you, but be kind.

Remember these are my personal reflections and thoughts.
Feel free to comment, become a friend or follower, like or dislike, vote or share.

I welcome you.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Construction

WOW! This week has been a flood of news and information. You see right now I'm under construction. That means work is being done on me. I know because my feelings are all mixed up and overwhelming.


I was instructed not to lose hope because that's really all I have. If I loose that, then God help me! That's my future. That's the glimpse or speckle of what was promised to me. I have the task of knowing there's somewhere I'm supposed to be...how to be. But I have no earthly clue as to how I'm supposed to get there. I'm not a logical person or even an analytical person..one who makes sense ....one who knows whether or not the numbers add up because if they do, then all is good and it's a go. Nope! That's not me. My emotions propel me. My creativity provides my insight and that's my logic. A Dreamer. That's my thinking brain...it's what makes sense to me.


Everything about me being here in this "Corporate America" is exorbitantly incorrect. Yet it's my home, I'm indubitably lodged. Fire Under My Ass! For this reason I won't be comfortable. I won't move forward. I won't be satisfied. I won't be appreciated. I won't succeed. I won't be happy. I won't be cured.


I won't be cured. Because I'm under construction. Have you forgotten already? That's what happens. I forgot. Already. Distraction. Unannounced, uninvited, unexpected and un-beknownst welcomed. That's what happens when you forget. You get off course. If you are like me, you get Corporate America! So then you have to get Under Construction! You have to feel that burn. You have to eat a heap of that pie you don't like very much. You know which pie I'm talkin' bout! And then you have to listen.


I'm Under Construction.

1 comment:

beth said...

Hi Mandi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know the other name for chokoes is mirliton. Cool!
Beth